Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This is the way the world ends...

Again not much to talk about today. I went for a walk in the rain this morning and my shoes got soaked. But the major plus of going for a walk in the rain is that they're aren't any people on the trails I take my walks on so I was able to sing as loud as I wanted to while walking. You can't do it when other people walking on the trail too because they give you looks. I don't really care but it just makes me feel embarrassed for some reason. Sometimes I just don't understand why we feel the way we do in certain situations. Why is there an almost instinctive feeling of embarrassment or guilt or sadness when you don't care. I've thought about the fact that maybe deep down I do care, but I really don't. It's strange... So after my walk I took a nice shower but after that I didn't know what to do with my day. I was so listless today. But I did manage to summon up a little enthusiasm to try and beat Mega Man X. I got my ass kicked by Sigma's final form. the fight with his dog and his first form were way easy so I was surprised when his final form was so brutally hard. I plan on trying again soon though. I've been concerned about my weight recently. Although I've already lost about 20 pounds I still am upset with myself that My body doesn't look any different. It's a good thing that i'm not able to be a bulimic or anorexic. I love food to much to not eat at all and I have tried to make myself throw up before but i'm just not able to do it. Well that's enough about that.


I really wanted to talk about one thing in particular that I saw today on t.v. It is about this whole "Uganda anti-gay bill". When I first heard Martin Ssempa (the Christian pastor in favor of the anti gay bill) speak I thought to myself. "this man is the next Hitler." I honestly think that This man is the next Hitler and that Uganda could be on it's way to being something of a modern age Nazi Germany (which is ironic since some activists of the anti gay bill have said that the gays are responsible for the Nazis in the first place). Personally, I believe that this may, repeat "may" lead to a "Gay Holocaust". To think that there are still people in the world that would go to such lengths as to kill all homosexuals (which is what the law that is trying to passed will do) I simply astounding. To be truthful, I can't wait for this bill to pass. Eventually the Homosexual community will get fed up and will lead a revolt that will hopefully end in lots of bloodshed on both sides. I think that 2012 will be the end of the world and the things that we are seeing now is merely leading up to a huge cultural, political, or societal apocalypse. Not the kind of apocalypse that most people think about when here "the world is going to end in 2012". Think about it. in a way, the world did end in 2000. Society progressively got worse over the years and I believe that it will continue to get worse. The human race throughout time always finds a way to ruin whatever mighty society that it has defied God and Nature alike to built up. From the beginning of it all our society was doomed. Lead by empty beings that possess nothing more than ugly power and their own need for meaningless self satisfaction gained by the control over others.

"This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper" - T.S. Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment