Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nick Swardson's Pretend time kicks ass

First to address the title. This show premiered last night and found it to be hilarious. Not just because it's funny as hell but I also like the way it was made and the transitions from sketch to sketch is pretty cool. O.K. I justhad to get out. As for my day. I woke up this morning after another weird dream. I don't remember all of it. But the stuff I do remember involves me, naked in a grocery store making a pizza with Enma Ai.... I don't know why i've been dreaming about her recently. I do love that fucking show. Maybe that's why. I went for a walk right after I woke up. Nothing special about that but later in the day I ended up going for a 3 hour walk. I walked 4 and a half fucking hours today. That's pretty awesome. I'm kinda worried about tomorrow because I have two homework assignments due in my Into To Business class. Anyway I don't really have much to talk about for today so I'll be shutting up now. O.K. random reader you can go back to fapping now.

No comments:

Post a Comment