Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Been feeling down recently

Hello nobody. I haven't posted anything in awhile because I just haven't gotten around to it. I've had a lot to do recently. But I guess I'll tell you what i've done the past few days. the only noteworthy things that I did were that I got some new sneakers because the old ones tear up all of my socks. I "acquired" some new earphones. I also started taking Melatonin at night to have more vivid dreams. So far i've had one dream that I can remember. In the dream it started out in winter. I had just moved to a new house which just so happened to be the exact same house I live in now. I was the one moving in with some friends. These friends just so happened to be Ren Ichimoku, Wanyodou, Hone Onna, and Enma Ai....the characters from the anime "Jigoku Shoujo"...weird right? from a winter filled with snow tunnels and a strange eel like creature called "shark" to the summer time where I could fly. It now gets different. I suddenly found myself in a school. I looked out the window and discovered that it was like 20 stories high. Any way I then had the feeling that I had to stop something or someone so I started searching through the store........hmmmm... I was just reminded of a similar dream but we'll save it for another time. I don't remember much about the rest of the dream except at one point I found myself looking at hentai while sitting on a bench in a hall.... yes, all of my dreams are this weird. So that was about 3 days ago. As for more current goins on. I have been feeling kinda sad recently. I don't really know why. I've been having some trouble in collage recently and I have been kinda stressed out but usually these kind of things don't get to me. Oh well. My day today was relatively boring. The only good thing that is happening today is that "Nick Swardson's Pretend Time" is premiering tonight. O.K. well I just posted because I felt lazy about not posting anything for awhile. I'll be sure to post more interesting stuff soon. Bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment