Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just a few things

From now on I won't be doing the Awesome Dude of The Week anymore. I'll find something else entertaining for you guys to read. but if you want me to keep doing it just comment on this saying you still want me to do it and I will. But aside from that, my day was boring. I had my first class off so I went for a walk. I feel a little relieved because I got my two Intro to Business homework assignments in. Anyway This is just an update. I haven't really had much to talk about lately. I'll have to write some more interesting stuff later when I feel a little more enthusiastic.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I actually enjoyed your concept of awesome dudes. There are some great people in this world, and sometimes you've just been unlucky enough not to have heard of them.

    ReplyDelete