Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just another day dudes

My day was rather short but i'll tell you guys about it already. I woke up tired as I could be. I managed to drag myself out of bed just in time to get to class. As for my classes they were pretty good today. Still boring but it wasn't as unpleasant as it usually was. I got a 90 on my Intro to business quiz. This put me in a pretty good mood. When I got home I took a shower. As I got in the shower I wondered what my soap tasted like so I took a few licks. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I turned on the tv and "Star Trek Voyager" was on. I hadn't seen it in awhile so it was pretty cool. I had baked macaroni and cheese for dinner. It was awesome. I watched the latest episode of Bleach and enjoyed a fine Monster energy drink as I watched "Lost Tapes". I still am now. I can multi task as I am watching the show and typing this at the same time. Anyway I won't bore you with anymore of my day. It wasn't very interesting. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment