Monday, October 18, 2010

*sigh* I'm sad now

I know I haven't made an entry in awhile. I've been kinda busy with some schoolwork. I've also been trying to lose some weight. I lost about 20 lbs in the first three months but now after 3 more weeks I haven't lost a single pound. What the fuck dude? I've been eating about 1000 calories a day and walking for 3 hours each day and lifting weights as well. I don't know if it's because i've been lifting weights that I haven't been losing weight or maybe it's something else. Oh well. The past few days I seem to be in something of a rut. I haven't felt like playing video games, or fapping, and I've lost some enthusiasm for my walks. Which is the weird because I've been walking even more. I hope I get out of it soon. I started playing Mega Man X2 again today so maybe that will get me back into my normal funk. As for my days I have nothing to talk about. the past few days have been the same. Get up. Go for a walk. watch T.V. . Go for a walk. Then watch some more T.V. . Then go to bed. O.K. well I'm watching "Leprechaun" now so bye.

1 comment:

  1. That movies funny and scary lol, i like the one wheres hes in "the hood"

    ReplyDelete