Saturday, October 2, 2010

Am I Crazy?

Ok i've slowly tried to let the crazy out in small doses but today I believe i've finally lost it. upon waking up in the morning I layed in bed for 5 hours after waking up at 4:00 am. I do this every day but as I layed there I found myself slowly realizing that I'm fucking insane. My first realization of this was the fact that I remembered that the night before I had my window open and could feel the strong wind blow into my room. As I felt the wind I said to myself quite loudly that it felt like a fall wind. Since you may not know I can feel the seasons. Something in the air tells me that it's a certain season. The smell of the fall and feeling of the air is so distinctive. I don't know why but I always thought that other people could feel it too. But after talking to several people I found that not everyone can feel it. Anyway after falling back asleep and waking up around 8:00 am I layed in bed for another hour or so and got up and went for a walk. on my walk I found myself having a conversation with myself. It was an informative conversation like it usually is when I talk to myself. I find myself explaining theories or even just discussing topics with myself. I even find myself saying things like "No that's not how it works. It's more like this." So after returning from my walk I took a shower and got dressed. today seemed a bit different. I was bored for most of the day. After playing a bit of Megaman X I walked around the house for an hour or so.
After going to the store to pick up some groceries I came back home watched a little tv and browsed /x/ for a little while before typing up this very long blog entry. I know that very few people actually read this (like 1 person a day) but I hope that you will continue to read my batshit crazy nonsense. In the entries to follow I hope to tell you a little more about my increasingly aberrant behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment