Sunday, September 26, 2010

My stomach jiggles when I brush my teeth

Haven't made a new entry in a few days. Absolutely nothing has happened. Over the last three days. This is what happened worth mentioning.

Tried Clove Cigarettes
Watched alot of Top Gear
Aunt moved in with us

now that that's out of the way I can talk about today. When I got up I said to myself "Today is a great day and I feel wonderful" 3 hours later I felt bored, tired, and a little sick. So much for "I feel wonderful". Anyway I went over to my cousins house for his birthday. I ended up playing hide and go seek tag and talking about "Halo Reach" and "Call of Duty MW2". I've been going on walks recently to try and lose some weight. this morning I went for a walk and realized that the trails that I take my walks on are always traversed by the weirdest people. I've seen Arab dudes walking by talking about business and any number of excercise obsessed people either running or walking when I take my walk in the morning and occationally when I take an evening walk. There's this one guy in our neighborhood we like to call "The Marathon Man". all day and even in the late evening this guy is out there jogging in rags. Just the shittiest clothes you can imagine and shoes that look like they've been chewed on by a pack of rottweilers. It could be 100 degrees out there with 80% humidity and he'd still be jogging for hours on end. I honestly don't know how he's not dead yet. the guy overexerts himself more than anyone I've ever seen. Anyway I wish I was crazy like him so I could lose some fucking weight. As comedian Kevin James once said. "my fitness goals are differsnt than most peoples. Most people want to lose enough weight so they look good in a bathing suit or they want to lower their cholesterol. I just want to lose enough weight so my stomach doesn't jiggle when I brush my teeth." God i'm fat. oh well. thanks for listening to my pointless shit once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment